Saturday, May 14, 2011

Designer Furniture: Fendi Casa


When I visited New York City last month, I realized how much people are hung up on labels. It’s not necessarily a bad thing – I’m guilty of it from time to time. I happened to notice it more and more when nearly every girl that passed me by either wore Chanel sunglasses, carried a Gucci bag, or walked in Tory Burch flats. While some may obsess over the idea that every piece of clothing or accessory they own needs to come from a designer line, why not take that same idea and apply it to our home? The Fendi Casa Home Collection is designed to ‘‘dress up’ rooms in a way which is very similar to how Fendi designs its fur and precious leather coats, clothes, and accessories.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More