Saturday, May 14, 2011

Featured Design Blog: Habitually Chic


People find their sources of inspiration in a variety of different places from the country to the city. For me, I knew the city was calling my name and I answered soon after I graduated from a small college in upstate Vermont.

Since most of my life was spent in a rural or suburban location, I felt the need to mix things up a bit and add a few dozen skyscrapers, a few thousand more people, and a whole lot of city noise into my life. Living in the city has been an exciting experience and that’s why I really appreciated the blog, Habitually Chic.

After realizing the lack of design bloggers in the New York City area, the editor of Habitually Chic decided to start her own blog in order to feature the amazing fashion, art, and design that she experiences on a daily basis. Take a look through this fabulous blog and be prepared to become inspired!



Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More